Wednesday 16 March 2011

Sick






I'm getting ill. I know my body and I can feel it happening. For anyone who knows me you'll know just how bad I am at being poorly. For example, after finishing a job in North Africa last April I contracted something and was very very ill. It was just before the end of my final year at university. I couldn't eat a thing, couldn't really walk, so what did I do? Hauled myself on to a train and headed back so I could try and go to the library. I failed miserably, Ma ended up driving up to get me a day later because I got stuck on the stairs at my house and cried until my housemates came and carried me down. So, right now, all I want to do is stay in bed, read, watch old episodes of Jersey Shore and eat things that no one is about to prepare for me. However, I'm now about to go to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends