Thursday 15 September 2011

New York Minute




 3.1 Philip Lim


 ADAM

 Badgley Mischka
 Bibhu Mohapatra



 Band of Outsiders
 Diesel Black Gold
 Marc by Marc Jacobs



 Philosophy
 Racehl Zoe
Vera Wang
All images sourced from style.com
So I had a busy weekend (and week - pictures to follow) but it meant that I haven't updated for a few days and now NY Fashion Weeks is on it's last day! Some of my picks for the coming season of inspiration and bits I'm going to be lusting over. Oh God to have the money. What I love about this season is that there are a lot of things that I already own that I can work in to this look. Big on clashing pastels though, that's going to have to be done. Who doesn't want to look like a Bertillon sorbet?!?! And the cute hats and monochrome from Band of Outsiders really excites me. In fact I might just start working that in now, why wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends