Thursday 27 October 2011

Catch Up

OK so I was a poorly piglet for a few days and actually missed out doing two very important posts. First, for 25/10/2011, the biggest Happy Birthday to Daddy Mac! The most wonderful Daddy I know. Big love to the big man xxxxx
And second, yesterday, 26/10/2011 was my one year Paris anniversary. One year ago I moved to this beautiful city. What a difference 365 days can make! In the last year I have grown and evolved. I've learnt a lot. About a new culture and a new language, about new friends and about old friends. True friends aren't defined by geography. You could be on the other side of the world and the ones you call to cry to or celebrate with will be with you wherever you go. Every day I fall more and more in love with Paris and my family and life that I've made here. I'm so excited to see what else comes my way and I'm ready to take it on but I have to say, to both my parents and the incredible friends I have, both here and at home, thank you for supporting me, for being there for the whole journey. 
I love you very very much xxxxx























No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends