Sunday 9 October 2011




















 








Elie Saab s/s 2012
I was so so lucky to be able to attend the Elie Saab show last week and, as these poor quality photos show, it was INCREDIBLE. It was first real show I've ever been to and we had great seats (4 rows back, at the enterance to the catwalk, not front row or anything but I was still in 7th heaven!) In a way actually I like the fact that these pictures are a little blurred because they show the beautiful movement in the clothes. The colours were beautiful jewels tones and the structural detail, particularly in the some of the backs of the dresses floored me. If I'm honest, I was taken just by the fact that the first three out were Anja Rubik, Karlie Kloss and Abbey Lee Kershaw. Chuck in some sequins and some wicked wavey locks and I was just a puddle on the floor. Thank you so much to Julian who got us tickets and was kind enough to take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends