Monday 7 November 2011

Fright Night (une semaine plus tard)















A mixture of photos from both Halloween nights (it's not right if you only celebrate it once...any excuse to dress up!) The first night I was a sexy dead Marie Antoinette, reliving my glory days of being a temp-geordie shlut but mixing it with a bit of french history. Clever, clever. Second outfit took much less effort as I just painted my face as a day of the dead kid (inspired by that Planet Blue photoshoot I posted) and whacked out my leather trousers. Where the heck have they been hiding?! Other wonderful costumes included Maxy as Clockwork Orange, Adam as one part of Jedward, Anna as Queen of Hearts and Theo and Ceri Lurve as Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett. Not to forget a dead cowboy, a gangster rabbit and two dead Towie girls. And the ending of it all was a skull and cross bones temptat emblazoned on my chest. Oh the joy of being an expat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends