Thursday 17 November 2011

I'm Never Going To Need Anything More Than This










I'm a happy bean today. I came across the most beautiful photography here and I wanted to share one of the shoots with you. It was accompanied by the words:

'This house belongs to an old man who has only ever left the island once – to go to war. And each time I pass his house on my way home to Edinburgh I think about how much I want to stay. And how one day I just might.'

I love the mood she creates in her photos, the light she uses. It reminds me of one of my favourite books 'After You'd Gone' by Maggie O'Farrell. I'm not sure exactly why but I think if you've read the book you'd know what I meant. Go and follow this girl (Her name is Susan but I can't find a surname) and have a browse through some of her stuff, I think she's wonderful. And she is also to be found here and here. Enjoy babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends