Monday 12 December 2011

Mistaken










sourced at fashiongonerogue.com
Anyone who knows me would probably assume that I've decided to share this beauts editorial of Phoebe Waston by Daniel Nadel for Fashion Gone Rogue because of the styling. Leather, feathers, a bit of structured feminism and some dark smokey eyes. Black and white, my favourite colours to wear. A killer jawline and sexy ruffle me sensless hair. It's pretty much screaming my name and totally sums up the look I tried, and failed, to cultivate throughout my teens whilst tramping around the Cambridgeshire countryside.

It's actually because of the hay bales. Not enough photoshoots take place down on the farm and I for one feel it's a sad thing. You can take the girl out of the country 'n all....

(It's also because of the styling, I'm just making the point about hay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends