Wednesday 14 March 2012

Oh Olivia!






found
Oh to have the bone structure of Olivia Palermo, it's the type of thing dreams are made of. I may not have a face you could shred lemons with but I am feeling inspired by her hair. And so I want to share something with you; I, Bean, have decided to get a haircut...

That's right people, you heard it here first!!! After years (literally years) of cultivating a shaggy, I live in sand and am inspired by Hagrid mop, I have decided to get my hair cut off. It's time I started looking more like a respectable adult who you would want to pay a halfway decent wage to. I know, I know, I'm giving in to 'the man', man. But needs must. As soon as I have the funds, the hair is gone!

To all of you who find this news distressing, I am considering auctioning off locks of hair. I know some of you have grown quite attached to the stuff over the years, more so than me even. It's kinda wierd tbh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends