Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lola
















   Goldroom - Fifteen (ft Chela) by Goldroom

It's an odd thing when you think about it that the book Lolita is such a recurring inspirational theme in fashion. I mean, it's about the sexual abuse of a child. But yet, here we are again, this time with the new look book from Planet Blue (and we all know I believe those guys to have been sent from the Gods). And it is sexual and beautiful and appropriate for the collection. So I guess you can't complain too much. It's a difficult look to work in though without looking like you're trying to be 12. Berry red lips, cut off denim shorts, little white summer dresses and crossover plaits are all easy enough to adopt but maybe just not all at the same time. And as for heart shaped sunglasses, maybe only approach if you're really amazingly cool in a sort of ironic hipster way. Par example...


Have I mentioned recently just how awesome I am? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends