Monday 5 November 2012

We are Free People








Christmas has come early for 2 reasons today.

1. I just found out BHV now have a Paperchase section. For anyone living in the UK/doesn't know me and how much I love stationary you may not understand the sheer joy that this discovery has brought me. Honestly, my passion for pens and paper is a little 'I'm about to wear your skin' creepy. Let's just say that a sound similar to a squeal came out of my mouth when I discovered it during my lunch hour and I felt a close to tears...

Good.

2. The second reason, and much more relevant to this post, Free People has launched in the UK! Boho bits of layered beautiful bliss. As the sister of Urban Outfitters and Anthropolgie you already know you're on to a good thing. The set of brands are sort of like the shop version of the Courtin-Clarins girls. Just. Awesome. Check out the lookbook and season video above and be inspired to wear ribbed tight and flouncy, lacey sequined things with a chunky knit thrown over the top. Welcome Free People, Welcome.

http://www.freepeople.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends