Friday 8 February 2013

Small Packages


I have a bit of an obsession with aesthetically pleasing small spaces. I guess a bi-product of living in apartments no bigger than 15m2 for the last however many years. This is a little, ummmm, I don't know, some of the furniture is a bit redundant I feel. I would want more storage for clothes and books, which I think is totally do-able. There is no need to have so much seating and the table would be better if it was collapsible. And everything being laminate makes my skin feel weird, like I'd always be clammy and sticking to things...but generally, I love this idea. Think of the money you could save by living somewhere like this, not only in terms of the cost of the building but also in the limitations it would impose on your spending. You can't buy so much crap if you have nowhere to put it. Or you just de-clutter all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends