Friday 11 October 2013

White Night



I have always had a love hate relationship with Nuit Blanche. Like New Years Eve, the expectation and plan never quite works out like you think it's going to. After spending a good hour walking around deserted streets in the rough part of the 19th Bo, Ma and I threw in the 'let's be different this year and explore' towel and headed back to the 3rd where we saw some beautiful things including these floating ghosts that changed colour in Archives. I thought they looked more like jelly fish. But they were beautiful whatever they were and because we got there so late we didn't have to queue. Now that I'm coming to the end of my time here I'm seeing my lasts of everything and it all means so much more than it did before. These are the things I will miss from this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends