Monday 5 March 2012

Bellevilloise

And so it starts! The outfit posts. I think I've done one of these ever? However, I asked you guys to answer a few questions for me (thank you to everyone who did) and this was something you asked to see. I can't afford much, especially not at the moment, but style to me is about finding out what you can work with and then making the most of it. I'm hoping I'll improve at this with age and time but for now please bare with me.
So, deep breath, here it goes: Blazer - H+M, Silk Shirt - vintage, Belt - Mulberry, Shorts - vintage, Ankle boots - New Look.

If you haven't yet taken our survey please find it here: http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=w4j2d3pmtuhbzw18359
It's just a way of us knowing what works and what doesn't. We would love to hear your opinions x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends